100 Day Floral Project - DAY 100

DAY HUNDRED is finally here!!! 

This has been my longest blog challenge ever and i am so happy its over, finally - i Loved it but i ran out of flowers to paint BUT i am glad towards the end i started painting floral letters which is my favourite thing to do now by the way !

Anyways, You can check out the full challenge HERE

Also, i have uploaded all the letters on my society6 shop >> https://society6.com/yazrajadesigns/collection/monograms

These letters are available on almost of the products listed on my Society6 Shop! ( I decided not to print them on leggings, and T-shirts) PLUS we ship Worldwide!

I hope you are enjoying my 365 blogging challenge this year - Thank you so very much for your love + support so far! I will be doing a blog post on how to order these original monogram paintings (A6 & A5 in sizes) soon!

Stay tuned for October's Challenge! 
Can you guess what it is? (HINT: Fashion blog)

yaz 'xo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author