Day 1 of 365 Days of 2 0 1 5

Congratulations - we made it through 2 0 1 4 !

gosh, i don't know about you but it was a tough one especially the last few months - I am hoping it will get better In Shaa Allah and Its up to me (with the help of Allah SWT) to make it better 
so i decided in order to motivate myself + to stay positive i am going to do a challenge on my blog everyday i will post a motivating quote till the end of 2015 so that's going to be 365 hand written motivation quotes 
(YEAH! i know it sounds a lot but i can do it) I hope it helps you as much as it will help me :)

So here's the first one:


Inside of us there's a continual Autumn - Rumi 

Also, i wanted to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of Yaz Raja Designs and for supporting me/my art - i really appreciate it :D
 I pray we all have a good year ahead of us In Shaa Allah.

Many Thanks
yaz 'xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author